raeX

February 26, 2006

__ shocked


ME AND MERYL (:


pe was okayy.
pastor roland is quite funny.
lol
had lunch at hawker.
then went to expo on the chartered bus.
sat alone.
): sadly.
oh wells.
met meryl at abt 1pm.
saw my daddy!! (:
i miss my daddy. ALOT.
hmm.
had prayer.
then went for svc.
which was great.
i love my church, realie.
then saw eewee and the rest.
went off with ryl.
had theory
then headed home.

less than 6hrs later.
i receive a msg that eewee is in hospital.
my gosh.
im so super shocked okaye.
pray pray pray!!!!


i feel like crying. so much feelings bottled up within me. mixed feelings. i realie cant take it anymore. now plus this big shock. it has hit a nerve. i think im gonna break down, sooner or later. wish i had smth to numb the pain. not only you're having a bad day. only my God can help me. so many things in my mind right now. i wish i could just end it all. realie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home